This is our route we have in mind so far. The inverted issue with our travel is that, TIME is our luxury, so we can do so as we please!
2012 Final Plan
- San Francisco (4hr lay over)
- Gansu province
- Sichuan province
- Nepal – birthday celebration at Everest Base Camp
- Guangzhou/Hong Kong – birthday celebration at sea level
- Miami – Attend Lam family wedding #3
- Bahamas – Golf and Diving!
- Galapagos Islands – Technically within Ecuador, but too cool to not mention…..
- Argentina – Mendoza Valley & Ushuaia
- Antarctica. Yup.
The above should take us 8-9 months of our time! Well, that means we will still have another 4 (+) months!
Below is a hypothetical list, which would be limited by our own stamina, and the stamina of our bank accounts….
2013 Strat Plan
And from the most southern continent, there’s only one way to go…. UP
Chile – Back to Santiago!
Tahiti – Dive paradise!!!
*Siberian Express train*
Norway – Tromso, the few cities within the arctic circle! Yes!! To see the aurora!!!
Countries around the Mediterranean Sea (i.e. Greece, Italy, Turkey etc. etc.)
Kenya/Tanzania, to awe the beauty of nature, and see the breath-taking big migration!!
… okay okay I’ll stop the list here!